Sometimes, we lose our motivation, our inspiration, and our focus. We forget how to get it back, and don’t know where to look to find it again. In a technological age where most Americans spend time on the computer on a weekly, if not daily, basis, perhaps the best place to look is the information guru itself—the Internet.
More people than ever are making a name for themselves or their causes through blogs. Sifting through information on the Internet can sometimes feel like being sucked down into quicksand—it’s totally overwhelming unless you know how to get yourself where you need to go.
So, if you’re low on inspiration, where can you go? Here are a few suggestions to get you started. These are the top five inspirational blogs as listed by invesp.com’s Blog Rank.
- Zen Habits is “about finding simplicity in the daily chaos of our lives.”
- College Fashion.net provides fashion tips, fashion trends, beauty tips, etc. for college girls.
- Almostfearless.com is a blog that follows Christine Gilbert, her husband Drew, and her son Cole as they travel the world and document their adventures.
- White Hot Truth: because self-realization rocks. This blog by inspiration Danielle LaPorte is about feminine power, finding truth, and being progressive.
- The Happiness Project is run by bestselling author Gretchen Rubin, and is about her daily pursuit of happiness in life.